IPTV

I have IPTV. It seems to go off whenever there is football on. The guy who gave it me has recommended I get a VPN.
What is a vpn and how much do they cost? Is it easy to set up? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have IPTV. It seems to go off whenever there is football on. The guy who gave it me has recommended I get a VPN.
What is a vpn and how much do they cost? Is it easy to set up? Any help would be greatly appreciated

VPN hides what you're streaming so the Skys & BTs can't see u watching their channels. You can get some really cheap 1s but I always seemed to have problems with them. Best 1 I found was ExpressVPN and it was £10 a month. Easy to setup it's literally download the program, enter your details and then select the county u want to hide u. I would say on match days I always had joy with a German VPN seems the English 1 had buffering problems. My new IPTV service includes VPN now tho and it's been brilliant.

It's simply being blocked by your ISP on game day...it's a game of cat and mouse at the beginning of the season on what ISP have got hold of URL wise in the closed season then providers working round the blocks once they know a particular sub has been found out...

If your on an android box or a firestick surfshark app works great think you can get it for about £2 a month if you sign up for 2 years.

Anyone else had a cease and desist notice Allegedly picked up through the GE hosting email registration not your ip address.
Screenshot_20200917_094915_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Anyone else had a cease and desist notice Allegedly picked up through the GE hosting email registration not your ip address.
View attachment 2538
I doubt it's anything to worry about. Disposable email address and payment in BTC for your next provider if you're bothered by it.

What I don't understand is if this stuff is illegal and is described by police as criminal activity, why is it being openly discussed on here as if it's perfectly legal ?

I'm assuming we can't discuss piratebay and torrents in general ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.