Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know he’s better than Stones? He’s coming from Portugal, might as well be coming from Scotland, it’s a gamble from that league. Mangala, Javi Garcia, Fernando, they looked like world beaters.
How’s it a gamble based on league? We’ve signed Fernandinho from Ukraine and Ederson from Portugal, Bernardo from France. Good players are good players and Dias has been on everyone’s radar for 3 years now. I’ve advocated for his signing on here before so I’ll be chuffed if it goes through. There might be a good player in Stones but we won’t see him at his best for City again, Dias would have to drop several levels to be as bad as Stones and Otamendi currently are.

Kounde is a ploy to lower KK fee, Gimenez is a ploy to lower Kounde fee, Dias is a ploy to lower Gimenez fee. Tomorrow I expect another imminents CB signing, Skriniar probably and you know its just a ploy to lower Dias fee.

how far do we go to get the jonny evans fee lowered?

No idea what hes saying anyone translate? but seems a real leader

Tbh, I think he'll struggle a bit at times with over commiting, then adapt, then do well. A bit like Demichelis or Otamendi were when they first arrived in his aggressiveness but without the crippling lack of pace or being so old that by the time he learns he won't be about to crap out.
What's his pace like mate?

Benfica fans are pissed another post on their forum

"Well, at the moment it is better to follow City. Benfica's European project is playing almost all there. Bernardo , Ederson, Cancelo and now Dias I love our president."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.