United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll win today because Brighton keep the ball well so they will hit them on the break throw in a Fernandez dive and penalty to boot.
We should have a multi choice poll every United match day, for when they will get their obliged penalties awarded:

0-5
6-10
40-45
46+
45-50
85-90
91+

or
0-15
16-30
31-45
46+
45-60
61–75
76-90
91+

We should have a multi choice poll every United match day, for when they will get their obliged penalties awarded:

0-5
6-10
40-45
46+
45-50
85-90
91+

or
0-15
16-30
31-45
46+
45-60
61–75
76-90
91+

Be an early penalty today they’ve been working on them all week so going for the 17th minute.

Yeah it would with the meltdown that will follow but can’t see them losing this game.
No denying that but the penny will drop about our Olleh and the Norwich scarfs will be out of the special sock drawers...

Sky sports did a piece on what could happen IF Sancho signed , talk about clutching at straws the desperation to keep them relevant reminds me of a Hollywood promoter desperate to keep their washed up has been old star in the spotlight ....
That's the British sporting media for you, so obsessed with promoting the rags and the dippers they've become a parody of themselves. Remember almost every season, just before the transfer window would close, the rags would be on the verge of signing Bale, Snjeider, Fake Ronaldo, Messi, etc etc? Now it's Sancho, or whoever the fuck is flavour of the month.
Rag fans have been sold this same tabloid garbage for at least the past thirty years, to my knowledge. If any members of their polystyrene fanbase still believe the fairy tales being spread by the Trafford Ministry of Truth then more bloody fool them.

Sancho? More chance of signing Satchmo...what a wonderful world.

Be an early penalty today they’ve been working on them all week so going for the 17th minute.
I’m going for 75-90 and 91+, as they go from 2 nil down to scrape a point.

tried to make a new thread with a poll, but I think you now have to ask for the ability to create polls.

That's the British sporting media for you, so obsessed with promoting the rags and the dippers they've become a parody of themselves. Remember almost every season, just before the transfer window would close, the rags would be on the verge of signing Bale, Snjeider, Fake Ronaldo, Messi, etc etc? Now it's Sancho, or whoever the fuck is flavour of the month.
Rag fans have been sold this same tabloid garbage for at least the past thirty years, to my knowledge. If any members of their polystyrene fanbase still believe the fairy tales being spread by the Trafford Ministry of Truth then more bloody fool them.

Sancho? More chance of signing Satchmo...what a wonderful world.
Thing is the rags swallow the media bollicks, I remember them signing Sanchez and I saw a thing with United fans saying welcome to Utd your going to be playing with world class players like Jesseh Lingard ...i kid you not.

If they don't gey a result today, with Spuds next up in the League they could well be rock bottom after next weekend.
Plus if Brighton do well today they will fancy the League cup game against them next week so it could be bottom and out of the first cup, only three weeks into the season.
Such f*****n' joy!
I feel someone will wake me from this dream shortly

0-5
6-10
40-45
46+
45-50
85-90
91+

or
0-15
16-30
31-45
46+
45-60
61–75
76-90
91+
I'll have a double for 53 and 87 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.