CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Any update on the hackers trial?

The trial is being ignored by the UK media, probably because the evidence against Pinto so far overwhelmingly shows him to be a criminal not some sort of heroic whistleblower. The bits I have seen show how he hacked into the Attorney General of Portugal and even the international police forces who were investigating him (see link below). Earlier evidence shows he gained access to the systems of Doyen Sports for a period of three years. He also demanded payment of £500,000 not to release data he had hacked from Sporting Lisbon in public. His absurd defence to this is that he was "testing their systems" by pretending to blackmail them!
The British press will only start showing an interest if anything negative comes out about City which is very unlikely because I don't think our six emails out of hundreds of millions stolen documents have any relevance and we don't feature in any of the charges
When he is found guilty (because of the staggering volume of evidence against him) you can be sure that Dan Roan and his biased pals will not be re-tweeting the result. Meanwile De Looney and his mates will report that the entire European criminal justice system and hundreds of police officers have taken part in a huge conspiracy to frame Pinto.

The trial is being ignored by the UK media, probably because the evidence against Pinto so far overwhelmingly shows him to be a criminal not some sort of heroic whistleblower. The bits I have seen show how he hacked into the Attorney General of Portugal and even the international police forces who were investigating him (see link below). Earlier evidence shows he gained access to the systems of Doyen Sports for a period of three years. He also demanded payment of £500,000 not to release data he had hacked from Sporting Lisbon in public. His absurd defence to this is that he was "testing their systems" by pretending to blackmail them!
The British press will only start showing an interest if anything negative comes out about City which is very unlikely because I don't think our six emails out of hundreds of millions stolen documents have any relevance and we don't feature in any of the charges
When he is found guilty (because of the staggering volume of evidence against him) you can be sure that Dan Roan and his biased pals will not be re-tweeting the result. Meanwile De Looney and his mates will report that the entire European criminal justice system and hundreds of police officers have taken part in a huge conspiracy to frame Pinto.

Uefa pressing on with their kangaroo court on the basis of a few hacked emails to damage the club absolutely stinks. It should have never got to a ban being sanctioned, the British press ignored what the real story is here of a corrupt not fit for purpose football administration conducting a witch hunt to destroy a football club they don’t want competing in the top tier of European football.

Did the Premier League ever end their "investigation"?
I'm not sure they ever actually started it, I am sure however that they've quietly brushed it under the carpet in the hope that everyone has forgotten it.

It is a surprise that no one has ran a story that the PL have been asked but they've not replied yet.

It's come to something when only a Pakistani (Express Tribune) and an Indian (Time 24) media outlet is reporting the Pinto case.

It's come to something when only a Pakistani (Express Tribune) and an Indian (Time 24) media outlet is reporting the Pinto case.
When Pinto is found guilty it will be quietly airbrushed out of history. No one in the press will ask why European Football's governing body chose to spend millions on a witchhunt against one of its own clubs based entirely on copies of five/six historic emails (not even the originals) which had been hacked by an international criminal, then doctored, and published randomly with no context or balance in a German magazine.
No one will ask why senior individuals in that European body also leaked information throughout that witchunt which was designed to cause commercial damage to one of its member clubs.

No one will ask why senior individuals in that European body also leaked information throughout that witchunt which was designed to cause commercial damage to one of its member clubs.

Ah, but the "leaks" are under investigation by UEFA so it wouldn't be appropriate to comment until the full findings of their investigation into themselves are published. Don't hold your breath.

Despeigel didn't do this without support, for me Bayern were always behind this you only after listen to Houness and his snide remarks about City. German.football as a whole are against rich owners and new money clubs Red Bull are detested over there . It would also harm Bayern who have the league to themselves with the current German structure !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.