Match Thread | Man City vs Leicester (27/09/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy is constantly playing off Garcia. He has actually done well overall, but Walker takes the risk he does because he knows that Garcia isn’t getting to Vardy before the shot comes in.

The warning signs were there long before the goal. You need your centre-half pair to have pace if you play as high a line as we do against the likes of Vardy. This is why signing Dias is so baffling to me. He doesn’t do anything to address this very obvious defensive defect.

You can say that we’re playing to our weaknesses, but the way we play isn’t going to change under Pep. The lack of pace at CB is made worse by the two holding midfielders in front of them. Again, looks like we won’t be addressing that either...

Is it me are our open play attack not up to the mark? I mean sterling foden are pretty much sitting in between the lines and we are not finding a proper way to use them at all..I dont know I feel that we should be testing leicester from open play a lot more than this...

We are not creating chances that’s the issue today. No pace or creativity

leicester will get at least 1 or 2 more chances guaranteed.

pep needs to shuffle the pack for the 2nd half starting with foden & sterling & dropping fern deeper to protect the break. Fern is pushing up too much.

Foden’s wasted on the left and Mendy continues to look absolutely useless.

The main thing I worry about Mendy is that he’s now completely devoid of all attacking threat. Just looks like a rabbit in the headlights when he gets the ball at his feet near the box.

Any list of worst transfers that doesn’t have Mangala on top of it doesn’t count. Even Stones is a worse buy imo.
Where is Jonny Stones? "Injured" again?

Garcia going is a big loss

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.