#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna say this after he has scored an absolute worldy. Get this greedy, selfish, play for himself cnut out of this club as quickly as possible.

I’m gonna say this after he has scored an absolute worldy. Get this greedy, selfish, play for himself cnut out of this club as quickly as possible.

I’ve never hated a footballer who played for City until now.
He could be the downfall of Pep

I’ve never hated a footballer who played for City until now.
He could be the downfall of Pep

I think I am correct in saying that it was still 1-1, when he picked it up on the edge of box and had an easy pass to play Foden in for a 1 on 1 and instead he shot from 25 yards. A minute or so later, it was his shite pass back to Ake, that started the chain of events for their 2nd goal. He plays for himself and I can’t stand that attitude in a team game. Get rid.

Far from the worst and yes he’s not had regular time but christ is he selfish. Foden was clean through at 1-1 but he decided to shoot. For a 60 million pound player he doesn’t impact the game enough.

Class goal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.