Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Happy birthday, mate!

Just remember how much better we *still* are compared to when you were younger... probably? ;-)

Thank you. Yeah, brings back memories of the Everton 2-5 where Margetson was utterly abysmal.

The difference is now we know we can beat anyone if we play to our max.

We do need to recognise that we have half the squad missing, but we need to improve out defensive balance. Once Dinho went off, we were atrocious.

Shite.

Get our best back 4 on the pitch, keep Fernandinho doped up so he can play 90mins and get fucking Aguero back.

Garcia, fuck off to Barca please.

Poor performance but can anyone imagine Liverpool or United conceding 3 pens at home? Michael Oliver really is the FAs man.

You can’t really argue with any of them but would we have seen the “it was a coming together” sign from him and wave play on for either of the last two - would give VAR the easy ‘wasn’t a clear and obvious Effie’ get out of jail card.

I would cut Garcia some slack (although his overall performance was dreadful) as he wasn’t aware of Vardy’s presence and didn’t make a challenge as such, but Mendy? Absolutely ridiculous from him and encapsulated all that is wrong with him. He literally offers the square root of fuck all in this team - pish defending, control, passing, and his crossing ability has evaporated.

If the defence isnt

Walker Dias Laporte Ake

going forward I’ll be disappointed in Pep’s thinking.

It was always going to be difficult today with the injuries, but that was an absolutely shambolic performance. No threat going forward, and all over the place at the back. Going to be a long season at this rate.
I got up at 430am in NZ to watch that shite. Tempted to sack off my TV sports subscriptions and stay in bed this season.

Poor performance but can anyone imagine Liverpool or United conceding 3 pens at home? Michael Oliver really is the FAs man.

No I disagree the back four of city were clueless Leicester didn’t need Oliver’s help.city defenders once beaten & they were beaten time & time again had to foul.the most upsetting thing as a blue isn’t the shite back 4 we have got is the fact we didn’t press without the ball didn’t close down didn’t do the hard work.not good enough & sadly can’t see us being until the manager commits.hard to watch

It was always going to be difficult today with the injuries, but that was an absolutely shambolic performance. No threat going forward, and all over the place at the back. Going to be a long season at this rate.

Exactly this. Wasted two weeks chasing Messi when we should of been addressing blatant issues in the squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.