Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Even Klopp realised he had to change things.

They would try to blow teams away in the first half hour but would always leave the back door open.

Was given the time and investments to mould them into a team that is well oiled now and they will stay thereabouts for a while.

All things must pass and our time as a dominate domestic force has come to its conclusion for now.

Why we have bought poorly in the main under Pep I don't know but it is showing now but we will return again maybe under a new manager we shall see but this season is one for what Klopp took 4 years to develop.

I think Rodri will come good. He's going to score a screamer in the next couple of weeks.

Mendy, on the other hand ... I just can't help picturing this every time he's on the ball ...

Who gives a fuck if he scores one screamer. He can’t do his job. Come good?? Do me a favour his issue is pace and he isn’t getting any from anywhere.

There could be an issue with group thinking, possibly?

Pep, Txiki, Soriano and Khaldoon, that's pretty much the transfer committee.

I don't envisage anybody in that consultation process who goes against the grain?

I'm sure they would agree on most things.

Whats the likelihood of this getting sorted this window with the limited time we have.

I think we all believed the club would make moves this summer to regenerate with quality (ake apart, torres still to bed in and show what he has)

Dias inbound but a midfielder and striker are surely needed

I just don’t think there was a plan after Fernandinho went off, we looked tired after 60 mins, tbh we were lucky at Wolves fast out the blocks and then fade away. The high intense pressing has gone and we are so easily beaten with a fast counter. I feel teams have adapted to us and Pep hasn’t changed with it. There is little or no leadership in the team and I’m at a loss how it will be solved, I’ll be honest coupled with not going to the games I’m not really arsed anymore, the season is going to be a shit show no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.