Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Injuries, lack of pre season, limited rest and training sessions. Results like this can occur.

It had 3 full internationals. It cost over 100m. They’re professional athletes. Most pathetic excuse I’ve seen.

Not had a full presason together. The dice was already loaded from the start of this season. Price tag is irrelevant on this occasion.

That’s just not true. It’s just that those legendary characters are generational. Chelsea couldn’t replace Terry, Lampard Cole and Drogba. We can’t replace Kompany, Aguero or Silva. Barca couldn’t replace Iniesta and Xavi. Tottie. The reason these players are held in such regard is because they come around once for your club every 50-100 years. It makes me laugh when people say we haven’t ‘replaced’ Kompany, no shit! We signed him for peanuts from Hamburg or Andelecht and didn’t know that he’d become our greatest ever player.
Isn't that what I've just said?

The old spine of the team leaving or getting on a bit
Inadequate replacements
Arteta moving on
Laborious slog over the summer
Current injuries
The Messi sideshow distraction

It all adds up

I stopped reading as soon as I got to Stones..
Not being funny but as the best coach in the world its his fucking job to replace aging players with suitable replacements. He's paid well enough to do it
For what it’s worth my sister dated Mendy briefly last year - she agrees he’s a shit LB but said he was a decent fuck
My sympathy to your sister. He has enough time to practice cos he obviously doesn't practice defending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.