Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I think we have to bear in mind that there's a decent chance that in 3 weeks we are putting out a team of

Ederson;Cancelo,Dias,Laporte,Ake;Fernandinho,KDB,Foden;Sterling,Aguero,Torres.

People need to realise though that Fernandinho is not the answer any more. He’s finished. The answer was signing someone mobile with at least some of the qualities that made Fernandinho so great. We went for Rodri instead.

Not sure he's finished but he cant play every week.

When we went off today the team fell apart.

Fully agree we needed a younger Fern however the club went for Rodri. A big mistake.

exactly this! Christ it’s unbelievable isn’t it. Plus we had 4 top class strikers under Mancini.

the old spine and their replacements..

Kompany - Currently no one. Hopefully Dias turns out great
Fading Fernandinho - Rodri = downgrade
Yaya - Gundogan - huge downgrade
Silva - no one.

And people say we’ll be ready after the CB signing!

KDB replaced Yaya in 2015. Bit weird you haven't noticed that yet.

Foden has replaced Silva.

No it's not, teams have cottoned on

Fuck off, I bet you haven't had the displeasure of watching Gerry Creaney, and he was absolutely gash.

That free kick against Charlton though..!
Sure that was the same game Scott Hiley's knee popped out right in front of me in the kippax, never forget that scream!

Tough to know where to start with this today, conceding five at home to Leicester and not really create too many opportunities outside of the goals we scored, is naturally a worry.

I don’t think it’s as bad as some are making out, but we have some real issues, while not irreparable they do need addressing soon before we fall a number of points behind again.

You concede three penalties in a game you’re going to struggle to get a positive result. All results of defensive lapses and clumsiness. I don’t solely blame the back line for today, you have to look at the midfield aswell and the lack of pressure they put on the man in possession.
Are you in the government. F.F.S.

Nowhere near Bravo ffs. Every shot on goal went in today so what's the difference?
Ok, I’ll bite. I can’t find fault with him conceding 3 penalties when the rules make it nigh on impossible for a keeper to save one these days. The Maddison goal was right in the top corner so no complaints there.

Why he’s falling to his knees when Vardy flicks it past him is a mystery to me.

Not since United away in November 2017 do I remember him producing a match winning performance. Maybe Tottenham when Foden scored from what I remember. He looks lethargic and slow when facing shots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.