Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Ridiculous from Pep, just gets more shit thrown his way for daft comments. They're allowed to play how they want and have outsmarted us, it just riles Pep that he's been done.

Doesn't do himself any favours when he gives interviews like that after a fucking shit show by us.

Better to allude to other issues if he felt the need .

I agree there are bigger problems but let’s not give him a free ride because others are worse. He rarely makes show stopping saves.

Honestly I'm sat here in work and I'm seriously thinking back to which goals over the last 18 months he should have saved?

There's not that many Surely?

A lot of quality goals are scored against us i know that much.

Dont like to agree with him but Rag Neville summed up the big difference from two years ago. When we lost posession we didnt work together and close players down quickly. Half thr team play like they've already won. Teams have seen City snd Liverpool and work hard we seem to have gone backwards with work ethic , except Kev

Fern should never start in central midfield. His legs have gone. I agree Foden should have been central.

Complete shambles today. Mostly down to injuries and bad individual errors.

I thought we were superb for 45 mins at Wolves before we got tired and I thought that attitude would see us through today. Seems the Lyon defeat did not hurt enough.
Sadly I don’t think Fern is our worst option in CM, even when Gundogan is fit. He can’t get around the pitch like he used to, but he’s a more expansive passer than either Rodri or Gundogan. He distributes it quicker and also covers the ground quicker and anticipates stuff better. The fact we’re playing him there, or even using the double pivot at all is because none of our 6s can do the job on their own.

Today we did similar tactically to what we did against Lyon. We sabotaged our own strengths, in this case where Foden and Sterling have been working well to compensate for one player being injured.

Dont like to agree with him but Rag Neville summed up the big difference from two years ago. When we lost posession we didnt work together and close players down quickly. Half thr team play like they've already won. Teams have seen City snd Liverpool and work hard we seem to have gone backwards with work ethic , except Kev
We used to really harass when we lost possession often 2 or3 closing down the person on the ball giving him no option but a risky pass or being tackled

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.