Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley have like 12 senior players available, no way they'll play a strong team considering how important staying in PL is for them.

Play the kids, it should be enough to beat them.

I don't know who should play, but I do know that none of Walker, KDB, Rodri, or Mendy at a minimum should play. Foden and Sterling probably shouldn't either. Play the EDS team, whatever, but we can't take chances on injuries with the squad already so depleted.

Burnley are the only team in the country with as big of an injury crisis as us so we should expect 2 youth sides, ours being similar to the last round with the likes of Laporte and zinchenko getting 60 minutes and probably Torres starting in place of bernabe Garcia and Foden. Ideally want to rest walker too but I’ve no idea who we can stick in.

Would it be crazy to suggest Ake as our defensive centre-mid given Fernas age and Rodris shitness? Would be worth a try to see how he played in this game.

Steffen
Walker
Diaz
Laporte
Zincenko
Ake
Doyle
Foden
Torres
Sterling
Delap

I don't know who should play, but I do know that none of Walker, KDB, Rodri, or Mendy at a minimum should play. Foden and Sterling probably shouldn't either. Play the EDS team, whatever, but we can't take chances on injuries with the squad already so depleted.

I'd play a full strength defence given the new additions tbh.

Steffen, fuck knows, Zinchenko, Harwood-Bellis, Laporte, Doyle, Fernandinho, Foden, Torres, Palmer, Delap

Subs: Carson, Ake, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, Sterling, Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.