#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s shite now, nothing more nothing less. He will never get it back, the injuries have turned him into a pub league player.

It’s not just the injuries. It’s his brain and his abject technique. He crocked himself originally against Palace with a ludicrous “wrong foot” tackle that was only ever going to result in his own knee getting bent outside to in, and the useless fucker still attempted the same thing last season at Stamford Bridge, which led inevitably to Chelsea scoring. He’s an absolute car crash of a player who offers nothing either offensively or defensively. Sadly we’re stuck with him, cos I can’t envisage that there’s another team out there who would give us so much as a tenth of what we paid for him

It’s not just the injuries. It’s his brain and his abject technique. He crocked himself originally against Palace with a ludicrous “wrong foot” tackle that was only ever going to result in his own knee getting bent outside to in, and the useless fucker still attempted the same thing last season at Stamford Bridge, which led inevitably to Chelsea scoring. He’s an absolute car crash of a player who offers nothing either offensively or defensively. Sadly we’re stuck with him, cos I can’t envisage that there’s another team out there who would give us so much as a tenth of what we paid for him
Yep.

What annoys me, and it’s not just with Benji, is how come we know it yet people paid millions to deal with him don’t?

Sometimes you’ve just got to take the hit and get rid, he’s a liability.

Again, it's very clear that he just isn't good enough. Like the Wolves game, he looks like he has no idea how to play football at times. That's not even an exaggeration.

Of course the 2 knee injuries must have had a big impact. But even without them, i don't think Mendy had the best of techniques or the footballing intelligence even before the injuries.

In other words, he probably would have been a flop anyway. Just like at least 50% of Pep's and Txiki's signings.

So Angelino wasn‘t good enough? Mendy finished his career when he joining this club.

He isn't contributing in the attacking 3rd at present.

Without that, he has no purpose being at the club. He wasn't signed for his defending.
Yep, he’s doing more for the opposition than us. He slows down our attacks, makes the wrong choice 9 out of 10 and can’t defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.