Premier league games 26/27/28 September

I feel like our home defeat to Leicester motivated these.

I bet they never expected us to drop points so early.

My comment has nothing to do with City. (assuming that's who you meant by "us").
True but when you are saying someone else as useless you should have to look at us first. WE would probably play the same way like Arsenal at Anfield or maybe even worse.

I hate to say it but the scouse bastards are walking the league again this year. Well drilled, insane energy and quality in every position. We have fallen so far away as someone else said only KDB gets in this side and a fit Aguero maybe.

We should take comfort in the fact that it’s rarely top teams that beat Liverpool, more teams defending with 10 men.

Watch how far Robbo was from the goal when that play was happening on the right side

Caught Arsenal completely off guard because his run so late and "non-threatening", almost like he didn't intend to do anything. And then boom, it's a goal. That's no tactics. It's down to improvisation on the field. They've really intelligent players who take the game into their own hands and find a way to come out on top.

Robbo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.