Premier league games 26/27/28 September

Where was the VAR check then? Normally pauses for a few secs after the goal and the ref indicates its being checked, but nothing.

(Im watching a DAZN stream and they just said no it doesn't hit his arm after showing the replay once in normal speed)
Yeah even on the replay it said it didn't touch his arm as he's cupping it with two hands like a Bebeto cradling baby style celebration

The gap has become enormous between the two clubs at the moment. We are clueless without any penetrance up front. The gap will be bigger than last season unfortunately and it is very painful to see.
Haven't you already posted something very similar to this on the previous page?

The majority of their team are in its prime. We are just simply not in that position. Since 2011/12 season I have always gone into the season thinking we would win it. I don’t this year. They are in a far better place with their squad cycle.

Too many mediocre buys and bad squad management, keeping ageing players too long, etc.

I hate the twats, But they are a seriously good side, They are relentless. The way it is now teams are already beaten before a ball is kicked at Anfield.

I don't know about any of use but I'm really struggling lately listening to Neville he is a patronising little rat. I mute the volume now not to listen to him I'd love to rip his face off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.