Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take off your blue tinted glasses; you’re kidding yourself that we’re hard done by

If you don't think United and Liverpool games get officiated differently to most clubs, you're the only deluded one here, mate.

Regardless of what you think of how we get officiated. Which I happen to think is also different in the negative sense.

Seem to remember we said the same in 2016 I think. We won the first 4 or 5 games and looked unstoppable. It took 1 defeat and we ended up scraping 4th on the last day of the season. Liverpool are brilliant but they will drop points. They conceded 3 against Leeds and could have conceded 3 again tonight if Lacazette wasnt garbage. They're a great team, bags of energy and organised but they arent gonna win every single game. If they're gonna walk the league then there's no reason why we cant.
Liverpool will drop points..it won't make any difference to us on yesterday's performance we won't be near a title race

Some proper paddys in this thread, fucking hell, they scraped the game where they should of had someone sent off and Patrick fucking Bamford scored against them. We had a bad game against Leicester, but people throwing the towel in already, is genuinely pathetic.

Liverpool will drop points..it won't make any difference to us on yesterday's performance we won't be near a title race

Yesterday wasnt great yes but I dont see us playing like that every week. We could have been 2-0 up before the defence got involved. I'll reserve judgement for a while yet and atleast see if Pep can sort out the defensive issues. You never know, it could be the wake up call the players need.

they’re easily the best team in the league and only De Bruyne and Aguero would get in their team of city’s current first 11
They was last season but not this year. Long ball shite all game, wide open at the back, not a patch on last season performances.
How you can say and I can say they're this and that after 3 games is premature, let's see where both teams are in 10 games time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.