Most irritating manager?

Klopp for me,can't stand the ****.
Someone must get to ya,WHO?
Yeah, Klopp is further ahead in the points chase on my PL Insufferable Managers Database. Can't bear the fellah! I thought I detested Fergie but this guy is streets ahead in unbearability! He's so far in the distance that I haven't even considered any of the others.

Wenger the fucking smacked arsed moaning mard arsed ****, very closely followed by Pulis.
Wenger was the ultimate hypocrite.

From moaning constantly about refs and trying to influence them to being suddenly blind when dubious incedents went for him.

"I didn't see it" was his favourite saying. But when decisions went against them he had eyes like a hawk.

The biggest thing which really annoyed me with him was money. He was absolutely obsessed with it and in the end just became a glorified accountant.

When Roman bought Chelsea he became very bitter towards them claiming they had just bought the league and we were bought he became even worse. He hated us with a passion.

But what he conveniently forgot was that if it wasn't for diamond dealer Danny Fizsman pumping £50M into Arsenal in the mid 90's he would of been never able to buy players like Henry, Overmars, Vieira ect and subsequently win the league.

What a cockwomble. I can't stand him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.