Most irritating manager?

I loathe this 2 face hypocrite

Klopp-1715423.jpg

Guys, remember when he clear the snow on the vs. Leicaster match. Dirty tactics. F-k Klopp and F-k his team.

But then I'm an Everton fan, so you figure which team I hate the most, given our history with Liverpool.
WE-US Everton fans just LOATHE them. True Everton fans loath them to our last breath.

oh, and he will blame the winds the clouds the grass, he will blame anything and everything beside himself when his team loss.

Last edited:
Wenger was the ultimate hypocrite.

From moaning constantly about refs and trying to influence them to being suddenly blind when dubious incedents went for him.

"I didn't see it" was his favourite saying. But when decisions went against them he had eyes like a hawk.

The biggest thing which really annoyed me with him was money. He was absolutely obsessed with it and in the end just became a glorified accountant.

When Roman bought Chelsea he became very bitter towards them claiming they had just bought the league and we were bought he became even worse. He hated us with a passion.

But what he conveniently forgot was that if it wasn't for diamond dealer Danny Fizsman pumping £50M into Arsenal in the mid 90's he would of been never able to buy players like Henry, Overmars, Vieira ect and subsequently win the league.

What a cockwomble. I can't stand him
You missed the biggest open goal ever with regards to Wenger and "financial doping"
He coached Monaco for seven years

Klopp if only for his manic antics with those water bottles.

Mourinho a close second just for being a twat with an opinion on anything that's not his business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.