Your 6 favourite Horror movies

Love Halloween 3. Its like a companion piece to The Fog. Great John Carpenter score too.
Yeah it's a great film. A lot of horror fans hated it for years as it doesn't have Michael in it but it's now regarded as a classic in the genre. btw another film that goes great with "The Fog" is "Dead and Buried" 1981, they both have that coastal small town eerie vibe.

Yeah it's a great film. A lot of horror fans hated it for years as it doesn't have Michael in it but it's now regarded as a classic in the genre. btw another film that goes great with "The Fog" is "Dead and Buried" 1981, they both have that coastal small town eerie vibe.

Thats what I love about The Fog, the quiet coastal feel. The sound of distant foghorns etc. I shall check Dead and Buried out.

Shaun of the dead
Let the right one in
The legend of hell house
Audition
Halloween
The Thing

Didn't Christopher Lee dislike the term horror and prefer 'circus of the fantastique' or something ?

Theatre of Blood
The Omen
Asylum
Race With the Devil
Wicker Man
Night Visitor

Friday the 13th Part 4
Friday the 13th Part 3
Friday the 13th Part 2
Friday the 13th Part 6
A Nigthmare On Elm Street
Halloween

As a side note I dont consider Alien a horror film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.