Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

KDB doesn’t look fit. Raz doesn’t look confident. Mendy doesn’t look capable.

All that aside. I can’t help but think it’s a team/club management fuck up. it all still feels like pre season, we don’t seem prepared or ‘up for’ the challenge.
I hardly think we can blame the club management for COVID, the lack of rest and preseason and injuries personally. Our player need to take responisibility in times like this, as difficult as it is.

There was one second half I think it was Bernardo ran through and sterling was actually dropping back behind him. He had no runners at all and 4 defenders ahead of him.

There were loads of times when we had 3, 4 players running at their defence & nobody really had a purpose to it.

Now picture Haaland, running in front of KDB, in the same situation.

Buy him fir next sesson. Even if we have to treble our record.

It was a cracking match so he's spot on. The result didn't go our way but its our 3rd game of the season, people being ridiculous on here already writing the season off.

with some justification it has to be said.

remind us how many points pool dropped last season and the season before?

already an uphill battle after game 3.

I am still shocked with Pep starting Mendy over Ake

I mean seriously wtf ?

What goes through Peps Head to think Mendy will ever be a better option than Ake.

I get the feeling it is more about who kisses Pep arse more than the team.

It was a cracking match so he's spot on. The result didn't go our way but its our 3rd game of the season, people being ridiculous on here already writing the season off.
Wolves, Leicester, Leeds

Three good teams. Half our team out injured. Bad luck, bad decisions. Individual errors.

Full strength scousers only beat these with two pens, one of which was a joke. But they're miles ahead apparently.

Nonsense
He is still the best out there
A few players are stinking the place out and we currently have no strikers due to injury.
Not exactly his fault.
We will improve again.
So why do we keep making the same mistakes? Why do teams keep cutting us open? He is a fantastic manager but These things have a shelf life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.