Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

As a neutral I wonder about Guardiola's body language. He doesn't seem to give a shit or maybe that's his laid back approach? The laughing at the end he didn't seem all that arsed to me. Am i way off the mark?
Yes miles off. Pep is seriously intense.

It was a good game for the neutral. We are still off the pace but better than last week at least. Thought Dias was good. Mendy. What can you say? Great and awful within seconds. We had enough chances to win but no mistake they are a decent team. Good performances from Rodri especially in first half, Kev, Bernie, Dias, the rest pretty average but worked hard.
Where was Mendy great?

There were loads of times when we had 3, 4 players running at their defence & nobody really had a purpose to it.

Now picture Haaland, running in front of KDB, in the same situation.

Buy him fir next sesson. Even if we have to treble our record.

Yes. And Sancho.

We've lost our aura and our entire team shape.

We have seemingly also lost our ability to have someone come short for a fucking throw.

For the days when Dave would always show for it.

Even when Mendy tries, he comes up way short.

Great saves from Eddie, even with the error.
Cannot believe we aren’t replacing Dave, that decision alone to not replace our best ever player is complete madness

He’s 20 years old and has played 2 games in a new league FFS

Well done for ignoring the bit where I said "early signs". He is here to replace Sane, not an up-and-coming academy prospect. We needed him to hit the ground running. He did nothing against Leicester and nothing today. With the way we're playing right now, we can't afford passengers.

It was there before that game. We were miles behind Liverpool for the title. Got knocked out by Arsenal form the FA cup. This isn’t a Lyon issue. It has been present since the start of last season with the Spurs game. Txiki has been incompetent with his colleagues at finding players.
What the fuck are you on about?

WE ARE ONLY 3 GAMES IN TO THE SEASON YOU FUCKIN COCONUT.

Fuck me stop talking out your arse.

Liverpool beat Leeds with two pens. We could have two pens but got none. That's a big difference. Blame Pep, Txiki and the players though.

The Dippers arent streets ahead like some are saying on here they get big decisions when they need them and have done for a few seasons now , If the Dippers dont get their penalty and we do get our penalty that is a four point swing in our favour , wake up and smell the coffee folks.

We had some great attacking situations but without a striker we couldn't convert them into chances.
But that's a bit of a lie I think.

People look at the shots we had and think "look at the chances, if only we had a striker"

But we didn't create GOOD chances, just shots around the box with players in front to block, and we had alot off target.

Leeds created the better chances.

Liverpool beat Leeds with two pens. We could have two pens but got none. That's a big difference. Blame Pep, Txiki and the players though.
How was the handball not given, the ball was goal bound and the defender prevents a goal scoring opportunity. Newcastle got a penalty when the ball hit his arm nearly 18 yards out and going no where near the goal or another attacking player. Var are making it up as they go along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.