Pep's contract situation

I'd love him to stay, but saying he'd see whether he was worth another contract just leaves things up in the air.
Picking the wrong players or system could be construed as Pep making sure he's not worth another deal.

I was told there was due to be announcements in Feb 2020 that he signed a new 3 year deal.

What has changed, something has ?

I personally think that since losing his mum and football being condensed so frequently he has lost interest and the team shows that.

Will he extend... does he deserve to keep his job more like, since the departure of Vinny and shortly followed by Arteta we've been lost. His attitude to dropping 2 points at Leeds really wound me up to be honest

A fully fit squad and I agree Pep has to go. However circumstances dictate otherwise

Considering what we've won and the entertaining football we play[even if we lose] i find it staggering the amount of abuse Pep is getting. OK he gets thing wrong occasionally, but lets not be greedy about winning things [remember 35 years]? ........ His era is no doubt ending, and i am sure this is his last season .One last go for the Champions League i reckon and then fuck off. Frankly looking at lots of comments on here i would'nt blame him.

Considering what we've won and the entertaining football we play[even if we lose] i find it staggering the amount of abuse Pep is getting. OK he gets thing wrong occasionally, but lets not be greedy about winning things [remember 35 years]? ........ His era is no doubt ending, and i am sure this is his last season .One last go for the Champions League i reckon and then fuck off. Frankly looking at lots of comments on here i would'nt blame him.

Nobody should ever question a City manager again because we were once in Division 2 and also went months without scoring at home in the league. Yawn

This view only holds water if we won what we have the last few years with the same team that played against York, away. We are in a wholly different galaxy to that now and we are underperforming in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.