Round pegs square holes player positions

hilts

I see this mentioned quite often and a lot of different ideas being floated. So to lift the doom and gloom what's everyone's opinion only one position allowed per player

Ederson keeper
Steffen keeper
Cancelo right back
Walker right back
Mendy left back
Laporte cb
Ake cb
Dias cb
Laporte cb
Stones cb
Rodri cb
Fern cdm
Kdb am
Silva am
Gundogan ????
Sterling rw
Mahrez rw
Foden rw
Torres lw
Jesus lw
Delap striker
Aguero striker

For me it shows certain positions where we need to put players in secondary positions otherwise squad rotation would be difficult for the left back defensive midfield number 8 and number 9 roles.

I see this mentioned quite often and a lot of different ideas being floated. So to lift the doom and gloom what's everyone's opinion only one position allowed per player

Ederson keeper
Steffen keeper
Cancelo right back
Walker right back
Mendy left back
Laporte cb
Ake cb
Dias cb
Laporte cb
Stones cb
Rodri cb
Fern cdm
Kdb am
Silva am
Gundogan ????
Sterling rw
Mahrez rw
Foden rw
Torres lw
Jesus lw
Delap striker
Aguero striker

For me it shows certain positions where we need to put players in secondary positions otherwise squad rotation would be difficult for the left back defensive midfield number 8 and number 9 roles.
Ederson keeper
Steffen keeper

Cancelo right back
Walker right back

Mendy left back
Ake lb
Zinchenko lb

Laporte cb
Dias cb
Laporte cb
Stones cb

Rodri cm
Gundogan cdm
Fern cdm

Kdb am
Foden am
Silva am

Sterling rw
Mahrez rw
Torres lw

Jesus
Delap striker
Aguero striker

Think that covers most positions with 2 / position, except a.m with only 3 for the 2 positions. Assuming 433. I’m guessing Zinchenko stays so put as left back too.

Ederson keeper
Steffen keeper

Cancelo right back
Walker right back

Mendy left back
Ake lb
Zinchenko lb

Laporte cb
Dias cb
Laporte cb
Stones cb

Rodri cm
Gundogan cdm
Fern cdm

Kdb am
Foden am
Silva am

Sterling rw
Mahrez rw
Torres lw

Jesus
Delap striker
Aguero striker

Think that covers most positions with 2 / position, except a.m with only 3 for the 2 positions. Assuming 433. I’m guessing Zinchenko stays so put as left back too.

Ake, Gundog and foden are interesting ones. Havent seen enough of ake gundog is a difficult one good player but seems missing a component in each position. Foden I have no idea his best games so far seem on the right but I might be missing a performance or 2

Ake, Gundog and foden are interesting ones. Havent seen enough of ake gundog is a difficult one good player but seems missing a component in each position. Foden I have no idea his best games so far seem on the right but I might be missing a performance or 2
Unless Laporte gets injured and assuming we don’t get a new left back I think if Ake is going to play it will be as a left back,Foden I think will be one of them players like Silva both of them and KDB that start off as better wide players but find their home in midfield. While I think we’ll see more of Foden this season I would prefer to play him in rotation with Bernardo and KDB as the attacking midfielder, as well as some games on the right.
Gundogan is a good player I just don’t see him in the same team as Rodri, but could see him instead of Rodri if we played him like we did against Wolves next to Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.