Players who were talented but did not have the mentality.

Having ability without mental strength as a football player, is like having a cock but being impotent. It might look good at certain times, but when it comes down to business its useless and lets everybody down. Same as so many many players who look good or even great, but don't have any steel when it matters. You see it when their heads go down, or they disappear.

I really thought Micah would become one of the top right backs in the world, on his day he was imposing and brilliant, unfortunately it didn't work out that way. I felt mangala had the potential too

Having ability without mental strength as a football player, is like having a cock but being impotent. It might look good at certain times, but when it comes down to business its useless and lets everybody down. Same as so many many players who look good or even great, but don't have any steel when it matters. You see it when their heads go down, or they disappear.
I'll take your word for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.