United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

I take the point about not calling it out and I'm no fan of Sam Lee but I defend his right to report it. Fair play to him, how else would we have known what the other owners and CEOs call our owners. No-one else made us privy to this nugget of executive wit ?

Agree he has the right to report it, but not one word on its meaning or condemning it for what it is?

I have never liked his reporting of us, nothing to do with him being a united fan as Brennan at the MEN in my opinion reports on us fairly, he constantly has digs against us and when he decided to consult with the ‘human right experts’ on us, that was the final straw, he is a cùnt.

I take the point about not calling it out and I'm no fan of Sam Lee but I defend his right to report it. Fair play to him, how else would we have known what the other owners and CEOs call our owners. No-one else made us privy to this nugget of executive wit ?

If it’s fact then as well as reporting it it should also be reported to the police as well maybe

By ascribing the description of ‘playfully’ he has subjectivly provided it with a layer of acceptability and justifiability that it does not begin to deserve. Why did he feel the need to deploy that word? People who mock the disabled frequently do so ‘playfully‘. How else do people mock others? Earnestly? Soberly?

The ****’s mask repeatedly slips and yet we still have blues trying to defend him. He’s a fucking wankstain.

A short piece on BBC Breakfast. Klopp in subtle flattering lighting to commemorate the fifth anniversary of Klopps taking over at Liverpool. Never heard of that being marked for another manager but of course out came the usual of what a wonderful club and how well he has done etc.
Back to the presenter talking of the derby. No mention that Everton are at the top but saying it is 10 years since Everton won, adding that at time Liverpool were second from the bottom. Then is a creepy, reverential tone he almost breathed 'but how things have changed'. Big club have bad start shocker. Is that a new record they will claim? Utter wankers.

Several things wrong with this post.

- Sam Lee didn’t report this.
- He commented on the article and described the term ‘terrorist‘ being used for our staff member as being ‘somewhat playful’.

It’s quite clear that term is used to describe someone working for City due to the Arab ownership. That isn’t playful, that’s racism pure and simple.

Now, imagine it said ‘people at City describe the Liverpool ownership as a bunch of pedos’ and a journalist commented saying it was ‘somewhat playful’. Sounds absolutely terrible doesn’t it? That’s how racism should be viewed as well.

Last edited:
Why do the Dipper and Rags get away with shit like this , a brazen attempt to control football in this country and confirming the pure greed of these clubs and their Yanks owners. Could you imagine the headlines if Sheik Mansour had driven this agenda , there would be calls for our demotion to the National league.

If any of these journalists had any balls, they’d ask Klopp for his views on Project Power Grab and what he thinks of the more unpalatable aspects of it. Seeing as though he keeps going on about his footballing principles, surely those principles are at complete loggerheads with those of that scrawny necked **** of an owner he works for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.