#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best distribution and excellent shot stopping ability. Without a doubt the best. I would dare say irreplaceable for us.
I'll give you the distribution bit. There are better shot stoppers and better keepers at high crosses. He fits Peps ideas perfectly and no other goalkeeper could replace him at the moment.
I think Pope and Allison are better for starters purely as keepers.
Probably neither would be suitable for a Pep team though
As soon as pep goes Ederson will follow.

I'll give you the distribution bit. There are better shot stoppers and better keepers at high crosses. He fits Peps ideas perfectly and no other goalkeeper could replace him at the moment.
I think Pope and Allison are better for starters purely as keepers.
Probably neither would be suitable for a Pep team though
As soon as pep goes Ederson will follow.
I agree. Big Sam won't know what to do with him.

Speed off his line saved us again but unlike against Leeds when he did similar it was not overshadowed by a fuck up.... and if Raheem had pulled the trigger late on he could have had an assist.

I agree. Big Sam won't know what to do with him.
Nah, big Sam relies on his keepers taking accurate set pieces, he'd be able to send his defenders up into the opposition box every time the opposition was caught offside. One of his main creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.