Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the still I've seen is a fair reflection, justifiably so! Off the ground, scissoring, it looks like a shocking challenge.
Didn't I read somewhere that he was not in a goalscoring position so it did not get reviewed. Before anyone has a go it is not my opinion just something I read.

Didn't I read somewhere that he was not in a goalscoring position so it did not get reviewed. Before anyone has a go it is not my opinion just something I read.

It couldn't have been a penalty, so they couldn't review it for that. As I understand it, serious foul play can still be reviewed - like you, just my understanding which could be wrong.

An ESPN journo tweeted that he'd been told that the VAR man was too fixated on the offside to look at the challenge.

I have been to many away games and despise the Dipper fans with a passion, my wife is in a wheelchair with secondary ms and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. VVD Robertson et Al are cunts and will get their cumuppance on the pitch hopefully
That's it no-one is shedding any tears over VVD but there is a level you dont stoop to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.