Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not good to see any great player injured that way so hopefully not so bad. Of course it would hurt their performances but I'm sure we'd all prefer to see City beat them at full strength.
Erm not for me, so I've gotta say it's a No from me ...

Posted on the match day thread earlier and not long after the game.
Overall thought it was a great game. A good example of full on English league. Some quality players on view and was really impressed with James & Thiago. Ancelotti has really improved many of the players and the team as a whole. The midfield look excellent and subject to injuries...and maybe a new keeper come january...reckon they will be up there all season.
As for the contentious issues.....offside is offside so no issues with the last gasp (non winner) bit of excitement.
Richarlison had to go as it really was awful...watching Gomez fall to the ground as he watched it in real time suggested it was going to be worse than it was.
Robertson could have gone as thought that looked abit off even if his actions were caused by him beign pushed and falling.
As for the VVD incident, well I think Pickford is avery lucky guy.

Certainly going to be interestign to see if we can keep the challenge going this season. Could well be like Citys season last year after they lost their best defender. Not helped with Alison being out still.
Going to make the season very interesting and open I reckon.
At least we didnt lose 7-2 again!...always try and take some little positive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.