Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it silly? We are in an era where we are trying to say males and females are equal and it does not matter what sex you are, as long as you are good at your job you should be able to do it.
He put his arm on the Asst. Referees shoulder. It only becomes wrong when you say female asst, and seek to make it sexual or when it is simply because it is a City player
There is the photo going round of Pogba with his hand on some bald refs head, that looks really condescending and totally wrong but nothing was said or done. Double standards because she is female ? (or because it is City)
He could have grabbed her tits just a thought mind:)

“Genuinely hope Pickford has some kind of horrible event in his family the fucking little twat.”

just grabbed this off RAWK.. lovely bunch.
Yeah, I've seen that a few times. Pickford is a douchebag but he's still a human being, he's got a girlfriend and a little boy and wishing death on them just because you don't like him is fucking stupid. I didn't wish death on Son after he crippled Gomes.

Just seen this. They're odd, aren't they
View attachment 4037
Fuckin embarrassing, they've no shame have they.

Only just seen it, Pickford's done what most keepers do, come out and spread himself, the angle of his leg and the fact that his foot is planted into the ground when they clash is what causes the most damage, he's out for a while I reckon.

I think the government have a bit more to worry about right now than a stupid goalkeeper.

Also, any other blues on here remember when Gomes got injured and kopites said he deserved it because of Funes Mori injuring Origi? Even though Funes Mori left ages ago and Gomes wasn't playing for us then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.