Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching. Pretty damning.

I won't be their fault though. They're the victims in all this..... no doubt.

unlawful deaths, dodgy money - to be fair standard chartered have said they would never have got involved with LFC had they been made more aware of their 'istree ;-)

LFC attacked him for his comments, but he was proved to be correct as we all saw once they won it
I am sure they apologised to the Mayor and said 'you were right and we should have not have said we were dismayed and disappointed at your view as the elected mayor of this city.'
But I seem to have missed it.

I am sure they apologised to the Mayor and said 'you were right and we should have not have said we were dismayed and disappointed at your view as the elected mayor of this city.'
it obviously helps when the chief constable supports you. anderson was right in what he said about them, fair play to him for being brave enough to stand up to them

You may be waiting a while as I believe the PR department are still working hard to identify the appropriate wording for the Heysel apology..............

Qqa

Couldn't get a stream tonight and couldn't find my radio - too portable it seems. So l had to settle for the match thread on here. Oh dear.
I cant post and watch at the same time and nor would I want to. From the posts that were more than just 'FFS' or 'get in' l get the impression things were doomier and gloomier but I will see for myself tomorrow. We got the points and that's the immediate concern.
I hope tomorrows 'news' contains something more newsworthy than a Maguire type of sycophantic interview with Little Mix and their new talentless show one of many to bombard us with until Christmas.
I love being a miserable get.
Your winged Chesterfield, scotch and soda and copy of the 'FT' await you at The Old Gits' Club. There you will be able to watch for yourself on the newly installed televisual device in the members-only Long Room just how awful Mendy was (he wasn't), how completely useless a striker Jesus is (he isn't) and how Pep got his team selection/tactics wrong (he didn't) and so on and so on and so on..

Standard Chartered may have moved terrorism related funds.... wow.... wonder what the thoughts of our favourite WhatsApp Group are on this (Delaney etc.)?

"A British bank moved money that may have been linked to terrorist financing, leaked documents show.
Standard Chartered Bank processed almost $12m (£9.4m) in payments for Jordan's Arab Bank from 2014 to 2016.
In 2016, Standard Chartered filed a report alerting authorities to more than 900 transactions that it suspected might have been for "illicit activities under the guise of charity".
The report raised concerns about "possible terrorist financing".
The payments were reviewed after a US jury in 2014 found Arab Bank had knowingly provided banking services to the Palestinian militant group Hamas in the early 2000s."

Liverpool supporting money laundering since 2010.

Indicative of the Dipper mindset, John Barnes reckons that Mane will have god status when he leaves Anfield. Not if he signs for us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.