#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his touch and movement was much sharper than I was expecting after a long lay of. His decision to lay it to Foden in the build up to our goal was something you don't often see from him, he would usually try and force a shot himself in that situation. I was impressed with him.
Of course he isn't going to press like Gabby, that's what Foden’s role seemed to be and it worked well.
Foden is being shoehorned and it’s impacting his play, imo

Peps doing what he always does with players like this, choosing reliability rather than productivity..

Aguero will score his usual hatful but we should be conscious that he will hamper us in certain games!

He was sharp and showed his quality throughout the 65 mins he was on. Its often said he needs 3 or 4 games after injury to get into his stride but that's not the case this time judging on yesterday.
As for the lino incident, I'll reiterate what I said last night. The country is full of soft cunts. Laughable that such a big deal has been made. I'd expect it from opposition fans desperate to see him banned but the city fans whinging can all fuck off.
Maybe some City fans don't subscribe to hypocrisy and double standards.

I agree about his performance,he put their defenders on the back foot and gave us an edge that has been badly missed of late.We desperately need him to stay fit.

Maybe some City fans don't subscribe to hypocrisy and double standards.

I agree about his performance,he put their defenders on the back foot and gave us an edge that has been badly missed of late.We desperately need him to stay fit.
Some City fans probably don't subscribe to hypocrisy and double standards. Good on them. Not sure how that is relevant to yesterday though. A non event which has been jumped on just because it was a female. The hypocrisy in all this is if it was a male lino then fuck all would be said.

Some City fans probably don't subscribe to hypocrisy and double standards. Good on them. Not sure how that is relevant to yesterday though. A non event which has been jumped on just because it was a female. The hypocrisy in all this is if it was a male lino then fuck all would be said.
Its relevant because,and i can only speak for myself.....had it been a Dipper or a Rag,i'd still be of the same opinion as Blue tints don't apply when something doesn't sit right.

As i've said previous,it's my opinion his reaction was very much because the official was female.

Yeah Jesus is a better defender but Aguero is more of a threat in front of the goal. It’s a different level of respect from he defenders if he is on the field. He probably need another 2 weeks tho. Hopefully he can stay injury free had his 4 months off anyway.

That moment was really weird yesterday. It looked like he was trying to be pally with her but it's just not something you do. Pretty stupid of him.

Great to have him back though. He had no service and he always takes him a few games to get back up to speed but he's... well he's Sergio Aguero.
I remember when Ferguson got really pally with 4th official Alan Wiley after they scored that winning goal In the 4-3 derby at about five past midnight. I didn’t see any calls for Baconface to be banned despite the fact that he looked like he was going to bend Wiley over and bum him to death!

I remember when Ferguson got really pally with 4th official Alan Wiley after they scored that winning goal In the 4-3 derby at about five past midnight. I didn’t see any calls for Baconface to be banned despite the fact that he looked like he was going to bend Wiley over and bum him to death!

That **** got away with murder most of the time, and the media were shit scared of upsetting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.