New European Super League Breakaway Threat

If it's about money and competing for all the big names etc we have to join but count me out. How the fuck do the dippers with their one league title in 30 years have so much influence. Will Forest with their 2 European Cups be invited?

Unfortunately these days it is all about money and as we sit at the top table we will go with it. If this comes off this will be the end of football as we know it.

I remember how many people were going to sack off football if VAR came in...still see them posting on here everyday.

These proposals are different to a few rule changes. The premier league will be broken up and the clubs lower down will be flushed out... which could have easily been us had we not had the new ownership.

Don't conflate posting on here as supporting shit like VAR or this.
Why are you talking about "supporting" VAR?

I'm talking about the people who are adamant they will never watch football every time something major happens, and post and post about how they're done with the sport if X happens, and always fail to follow through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.