New European Super League Breakaway Threat

It knocks fuck out of the domestic league though doesn't it ?

It's like right ok we have Newcastle away on Saturday,but Barca at home on Tuesday,so they'd rest players for the "bigger game" on the Tuesday to basically wave bye bye to the domestic league.

Not a great idea in my book
that already happens though!

I actually think its the best format of a bad bunch. UEFA are going to be absolutely s******* themselves and their precious corrupt 'Champions League' in addition to their whole corrupt organisation will be going down the pan.
You don’t really believe FIFA are any less corrupt do you?

I can see the rags and dippers proposing a new plan with league cup + community shield+ UCL axed and 18 pl teams with financial compensation for EFL in return. Basically, the whole thing without the power grab.

Now play B teams in Fa Cup and voila, 1 PL game and 1 European game per week.

This is looking like a 'when' and not a 'if' now.

I'm not sure many of you have read this. It's just a revamped Champions League with fewer clubs and more "big" games, clearly because there's a lot more money in them. It isn't a replacement for the Premier League.
Yep. Let’s see the devil in the detail before spouting off about it. The idea isn’t even new news - this was published in Der Spiegel around the same time as their attempt to stitch us up but the latter made all the headlines

It knocks fuck out of the domestic league though doesn't it ?

It's like right ok we have Newcastle away on Saturday,but Barca at home on Tuesday,so they'd rest players for the "bigger game" on the Tuesday to basically wave bye bye to the domestic league.

Not a great idea in my book
How could they play 38 PL fixtures and 30 plus Euro League ones? Is this part of the FIFA Club World Cup proposals mooted by Infantino some years ago (with financial backing from Sheikh Mansour)?
It must be the death knell for domestic leagues in England, Germany, and Spain. They won't give up without a fight. It is all about pay-per-view TV money which will guarantee that LFC and MUFC get the highest incomes, whatever their league positions.

Yep. Let’s see the devil in the detail before spouting off about it. The idea isn’t even new news - this was published in Der Spackel around the same time as their attempt to stitch us up but the latter made all the headlines

They key thing about that der Spiegel leak is that none of the clubs decided they wanted to do it. There was no appetite in Germany or Spain so it got sidelined before the leak.

No reason to think they've changed their minds just because the big 6 lost a vote to the rest of the PL.

I take it this is the World club championship re vamped. Let the fuckers join, just kick them out of the FA, Prem League and UEFA competitions. Make sure that players who play for them will not play for their countries. If we are part of this in any way like others would probably go watching Bury. Absolutely disgusting these Yanks need putting in their places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.