Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how these fuckers get on having to play a midfielder at centre back now Matip is out too.

It just shows how teams are always at the mercy of injuries in key positions. We'd have won the league last year if Laporte had stayed fit. We're better than Liverpool, they just had constant good luck last season with injuries, plus every var decision and opposition fuck-up went their way.

I know a couple Liverpool fans who howled with delight, and still do to this day, when Alan Smith( the one the rags bought from Leeds) broke his leg at Anfield a number of years ago. I think his leg twisted under him horribly after blocking a shot from John Arne Riise,

I told them at the time, and I still tell them now, they're cunts for laughing about it.

I know a couple Liverpool fans who howled with delight, and still do to this day, when Alan Smith( the one the rags bought from Leeds) broke his leg at Anfield a number of years ago. I think his leg twisted under him horribly after blocking a shot from John Arne Riise,

I told them at the time, and I still tell them now, they're cunts for laughing about it.

Didn’t the twats rock the ambulance that was taking Smith away from Anfield. They love giving it out don’t they?

All this hysteria over VVD's injury will hopefully work in our favour. The fact that it is being portrayed as such a big blow will be a self-fulfilling prophecy and the dipper players will feel that they cannot defend without him.

The more discussion and dipper whining the better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.