Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (24/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo the leftback our best player says it’s all.

Mahrez off, Foden on. Torres and De Bruyne should be playing as well at least they’ll try to make something happen.

Mahrez and Aguero have been poor and lost the ball almost every time they get it. Not sure why Mahrez hasn’t changed sides with sterling to see if they have any joy on the opposite sides. Disappointed. Wednesday was a good come back, hoping for the same every week will only end in disappointment. Since the last season started, it doesn’t even feel like we can come back every time we fall behind.

Why are they going on about West Ham being great. Looked ordinary to me.. just us being fucking piss poor

Well it's Pep's team tactics, Pep's selection and Pep double pivot Gundo and Rodri which never leads to anything.
I never thought we would become so boring to watch. We have made his situation too comfortable imho.

Absolute shite.

Don’t anyone on here try telling me that Rodri is any fucking good. World Class? Don’t make me fucking laugh, absolute turd. Unless we can swing it with the Prem that we can play Burnley every week, this useless fucking snail needs fucking off as a matter of urgency.

Gundogan? Lol.

This midfield that we have is no fucking good, we have gone from arguably the best midfield 3 in the world 3 seasons ago, to bottom half Prem standard. How?

Then we have 2 wide forwards/wingers who haven’t beaten a man in 12 months. I have never seen a winger pass backwards as much as Mahrez and Sterling without goals is nothing. I mean he might as well have has a lie down in that 1st half.

When the only attacking outlet you have as a team, is a right back, playing left back, you know your are fucked.

I don't mind one of Gundo/Rodri playing, but not both against a team who want to sit back and defend. That's not having a go at West Ham that's their game plan and it's working, need a creator in there who can do something with all this possession, Gundo/Rodri are never making that cutting edge pass, never in a month of Sundays

Stop watching then.

We're missing a bunch of players, there's no preseason, we have massive fixture congestion.

We aren't going to start playing champagne football any time soon.

Pep's literally said this, we just need to get through games at the moment and maybe around December we might see some rhythm to the games and start going through the gears.

You really believe Pep about the fixture congestion?

If he was that concerned about it why play the same team twice in 4 days when we have young players like Foden and Torres chomping at the bit?

Don’t moan about fixture congestion and then play Sterling and KDB away at Burnley in the EFL cup!!

We had a chance to attack before HT and Aguero was slowly jogging and the whole play was slowed down. Aguero is getting no service, it's so boring to watch so I imagine it's the same to play. Have some balls Pep, drop Mahrez or either Gundogan or both and actually play with some intensity.
We've lacked intensity for months now. We play in second gear, except when we score and then we drop down to first gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.