#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone screen cap about 47 mins, he gets the ball just outside our area. Jogs with it to the half way line and passes 2 yards to his left to Rodri. we only need one of Rodri or gundogan. nOT BOTh.

What is your issue with that trio?

I didnt say I had an issue with it

I asked which manager in world football is going to play three number 10s in midfield.

Aparently its a crime that "stubborn" Pep doesn't, so there must be loads of managers who play 3 attacking midfielders together in midfield successfully.

I dont have an issue with it, and I'm aware that we have the only manager in world football who might put it on the pitch.

Thought that was one of his best games in a long, long time.

A lot more forward passing then usual. Created a lot of chances. Drove forward with the ball, gliding past defenders. Even cancelled a counter attack with a pullback and somehow avoided a yellow.

This is the Gundogan I want to see more of. Credit where it’s due.
But he didn't go in on one 50/50 tackle so he was shit.

Signed
Haters United

I didnt say I had an issue with it

I asked which manager in world football is going to play three number 10s in midfield.

Aparently its a crime that "stubborn" Pep doesn't, so there must be loads of managers who play 3 attacking midfielders together in midfield successfully.

I dont have an issue with it, and I'm aware that we have the only manager in world football who might put it on the pitch.
In the old days, Pep :(

FFS PLAY HIM AT No6!!!!! We don’t EVER need him and Rodri in the same team. Gundo is quality at 6 and just plain average at 8. With so many matches just alternate those two and then alternate Bernardo, Foden and Kev for the two places in front. Is it me or is it just fuckin obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.