West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Emotions running high in here tonight.

Just to add fuel to the fire.

Just my personal view... Not sure it is anything to do with the manager or the effort of players.

More comparing overall quality of what we have today versus the "last decade".

Sat down ready for the start today and looking at our starting line up, I thought, who are good enough for our club compared to recent "best 11 line up's". Concluded:

Eddie possibly
Kyle effort and recovery speed
Dias like what i have seen so far
Bernado if he recovers form
Sterling albeit fooking frustrating at times

Humble apologies to Sergio.

Frightening really.

Talking of Barney Daniels, I used to play 5-a-side at the Ordsall Sports Centre in the 80s and 90s. We were one short - one of the sports centre staff made up the numbers - tennis shoes (untied). No-one could get near him - scored when he felt like it. That was Barney - post-football.

But getting back to the point, it's hard to criticise Raheem when he's giving maximum effort.
Had some shot on him did Barney.

So this is where pep having his friends in charge is not good. Everyone just feels comfortable right now. There needs to be conversations with pep and the board on how he intends to change what is happening, Performance and results are not good enough. We have not been very good for the past 12 months. Pep has to come up with something new or we can part ways.
Every top team has a year or two when things dip - to think we could just continue at the same level indefinitely is crazy. These are the times when we need to get behind the team. Criticising performances is one thing, but calling for the head of the coach - a coach that every top club in Europe would try and sign up in a heartbeat, makes no sense.

Every top team has a year or two when things dip - to think we could just continue at the same level indefinitely is crazy. These are the times when we need to get behind the team. Criticising performances is one thing, but calling for the head of the coach - a coach that every top club in Europe would try and sign up in a heartbeat, makes no sense.
barca did for 15 years

we are nowhere near a dynasty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.