CL - Marseille (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we developed a 200 mil academy who have FIT players who have impressed every time they've played just to make a Jadon Sancho 2.0 for another club.

It would be a big call to give Doyle a start but sometimes you have to drop them in at the deep end.

Ferran and Foden on the left. This seems like a no-brainer partnership to foster.
Cancelo and Bernardo on the right. They literally play together for Portugal this should obviously be fostered.

The duality of having a left and right footed player on both sides is very useful.

KdB or Gundogan in between Foden and Bernardo. Can even play both with KdB as a false 9 until Jesus is back and we would absolutely dominate the midfield with Gundogan, Bernie, Foden and KdB.

Switch something Pep, this would be my thought. Gives Sterling and Mahrez rest, and Cancelo RW is a very interesting idea to me.

It is a champs league game so let see a pep experiment for a giggle

I predict he will go 3 at the back with cancello RWB and chenko LWB gundo as holding play maker kev and Phil tucked in as AM with bernie and torres as two false No9s

Eddie
Walker Diaz Laporte
Cancello Zivchenko
Gundogan
Kevin Foden
Bernardo Torres

Well I don't really it will be similar to todays team with foden in for sergio I expect

But it is Pep after all and he loves to mix it up in this competition ;-)

Last edited:
Ferran and Foden on the left. This seems like a no-brainer partnership to foster.
Cancelo and Bernardo on the right. They literally play together for Portugal this should obviously be fostered.

The duality of having a left and right footed player on both sides is very useful.

KdB or Gundogan in between Foden and Bernardo. Can even play both with KdB as a false 9 until Jesus is back and we would absolutely dominate the midfield with Gundogan, Bernie, Foden and KdB.

Switch something Pep, this would be my thought. Gives Sterling and Mahrez rest, and Cancelo RW is a very interesting idea to me.
KDB as false 9 seems our best option as Sterling certainly isn’t the man to do it. My worry would be losing kevs creativity in the middle of the pitch.
Agree on all your points

Ederson

Cancelo
Dias
Garcia
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne

Mahrez/Silva
Sterling
Foden

Sadly think pep will go with that team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.