Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
By his logic, no United or Liverpool manager should ever be considered to be doing a good job again. They’ve won the European cup and league title before, so any manager they ever have can be subject to ‘he hasn’t done anything that hasn’t been done before’. The dick
Scumbag who cheated on his wife with his daughters best mate

What was it that Richie Benaud once said..."if you can't say anything that adds to the pictures, then don't say anything". This constant back and forth chatter between pairs of commentators is incessant, ill-informed babble. The fact that most of it is driven by an anti-City agenda makes it grate even more.

reminds me of the 2 old blokes from the muppet show.

Anyone notice comments about our CB when we come up against for example Burnley or Sheffield basically implying they are 12 year old 4 ft girls who will get broken in half by opposing CF

I am not saying they are especially hard but but they are not weak either it seems to be that pundits think we have the same defense as last year plus I think they think that because our CB are foreign policy they are weak and also they do not really know anything about Dias but we have completely different defense to last year

Both Laporte and Dias are good with there head perhaps more in attack but still seems harsh
It was interesting to compare the Sheffied player ramming in with his shoulder at speed and force into the centre of Dias chest and the bit of a touch on the Egyptian Cheat. Dias was forced backwards a couple of paces whereas the EC flung his body to his right before plunging to ground as if he was made of lead. Compare also the treatment by pundits to both incidents BT's men laughed off a deliberate yellow card offence in the opening minute whilst the MOTD wallahs all said that the Cheat had to go to ground otherwise they don't get pens. Not one said it was out and out cheating which had a significant effect on the match and quite possibly effect the title.

Silly Sally dedicating the entire Sports Section of BBC breakfast to Bobby Charlton... FFS

It was interesting to compare the Sheffied player ramming in with his shoulder at speed and force into the centre of Dias chest and the bit of a touch on the Egyptian Cheat. Dias was forced backwards a couple of paces whereas the EC flung his body to his right before plunging to ground as if he was made of lead. Compare also the treatment by pundits to both incidents BT's men laughed off a deliberate yellow card offence in the opening minute whilst the MOTD wallahs all said that the Cheat had to go to ground otherwise they don't get pens. Not one said it was out and out cheating which had a significant effect on the match and quite possibly effect the title.
Welcome to English football ha ha was the comment I remember

Just listened to that, re-writng history...what a guy.

I'm obviously very sorry he's not well btw.
Same here. It was more like an obituary with Silly Sally in her plain black funeral dress.
Dragged out far too long with Willie Morgan looking like a widow repeating he was a nice man, not at all dour and a good golfer several times each.
Every time l hear that someone has developed this terrible disease l feel bad and this was no exception yesterday but it does seem that like the Rashford coverage, it's more a case of a good story for the media rather than any real concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.