Liverpool (H) - Post-Match Thread

Very disappointing that we only drew once again missing a penalty that’s criminal
Raz needs a holiday, get a injury and withdraw from the England squad. Gundogan makes the team worse. Pep not making changes and his team selection once more with the twin pivot beggars belief Ref was useless and Red Scouse are a bunch of cheats salad and mane are a disgrace

Last edited:
Disappointing.

These are the games we have to fucking win and we don't go for it. As for Foden, I've absolutely no idea how he doesn't get on, he's the one player that can guarantee that bit of passion and hunger that we all want. Instead we get Gundogan, jogging/walking about passing sideways and just being the generally shit limited player that he is. Mind boggling, Liverpool were there for the taking, they really were

A bit disappointed but I'm not upset. Everyone expected the mighty Liverpool to overwhelm us and we were only beaten by a penalty.

Defence after the pen was great. Can really be pleased with themselves. A few owe Cancelo an apology I reckon.

Jesus gave it as good a go as you could ask, and I do think Gundogan had a lot of good moments (and a couple bad).

De Bruyne, Sterling, Torres, and Rodri should all be a little disappointed. Rodri is a bit forgiveable because he was targeted but nonetheless.
good summary, pretty much how i saw it.
the bonus our of this is the defence. looks rock solid.

Defeated ourselves. Pen miss and that Jesus header off target

Pawson can fuck right off. Goal should never ever have been given, once again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.