"We value your privacy"

laptop. Doesn’t matter if I have to sign in or if it’s remembered my details, whenever I refresh the page or click on a different topic I get the privacy notification flash up every time
Which browser are you using mate?

Which browser are you using mate?
Don't know if it's related or not Ric but I've just logged back in and I had 3 notifications (2 quotes & 1 like), 1 quote & the 'like' were from yesterday and I'd already seen them. Only 1 of the quotes was new. I'm on Chrome on Win 10.

Don't know if it's related or not Ric but I've just logged back in and I had 3 notifications (2 quotes & 1 like), 1 quote & the 'like' were from yesterday and I'd already seen them. Only 1 of the quotes was new. I'm on Chrome on Win 10.
Thanks mate. Been having a few issues with alerts since a recent software update, but think that's a separate problem.

Sorry only just seen this. I’m using google chrome. Never been an issue until a few weeks ago
Can you try clearing your cookies, as per this link:

Sorry only just seen this. I’m using google chrome. Never been an issue until a few weeks ago
did you sort it?
i think its something to do with adobe.
it was doing it ll the time for me on every page i clicked but it suddenly stopped after i clicked something like "pause flash player on this page" or somthing like that.
but today i culdnt log into bet fair or paddy power so i deleted all my cookies etc and now its started again
and i cant find how to stop it again

did you sort it?
i think its something to do with adobe.
it was doing it ll the time for me on every page i clicked but it suddenly stopped after i clicked something like "pause flash player on this page" or somthing like that.
but today i culdnt log into bet fair or paddy power so i deleted all my cookies etc and now its started again
and i cant find how to stop it again
Adobe Flash (if that's what you mean) is no longer supported on all of the main browsers at least. Firefox finally caught up a week or so ago I think, Chrome dumped it a bit earlier. Update your browser and then delete your history (For All Time).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.