A man does need a hobby !!

But have you got Jimmy Grimbles magic boots?
Funny that in the film, Gordon nicks Jimmy's boots, leaves the dressing room at Maine Road and walks to the Rochdale canal at Deansgate Locks, throws the boots in the canal and walks back to Maine Road! And no one asked him where the fuck have you been the last hour and a half!

Here's a picture of my City match worn shirts collection with over 300 original City match worn shirts dating back to George Hicks 1926 FA Cup Final worn shirt.

Always looking to add match shirts into the collection as I work towards the worlds largest City collection so please get in touch if you have a shirt you think I may be interested in with all shirts considered.

Feel free to join the Facebook page with over 2500 members and over 30 ex-blue players on board. https://www.facebook.com/groups/manchestercitymatchshirts/

View attachment 5318
Those 6 or 7 shirts on the bottom left looks as though you’ve lifted them from the City shop rail as a job lot you thieving get!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.