A man does need a hobby !!

Fantastic collection and and you seem to have the lot !! but do you have the yellow shirt worn at QPR away circa 1996-7, lunch-time on a Sunday and we lost 2-0 (with an 'I think' after all of those !!) TIA

Fantastic collection and and you seem to have the lot !! but do you have the yellow shirt worn at QPR away circa 1996-7, lunch-time on a Sunday and we lost 2-0 (with an 'I think' after all of those !!) TIA

I have Kevin Horlock's from the QPR game..... The shirt was worn just five times against QPR, Portsmouth, Huddersfield, Reading & Birmingham.....Never available to buy as replica and a real collectors item.

KH1.jpgKH3.jpgKH2.jpg

I have Kevin Horlock's from the QPR game..... The shirt was worn just five times against QPR, Portsmouth, Huddersfield, Reading & Birmingham.....Never available to buy as replica and a real collectors item.

View attachment 5472View attachment 5473View attachment 5474

Think I was at all of those games too ! Was it B'ham with about 10 minutes of added time and Reading 3-0 (one of the worst if not the worst City performances I've ever witnessed !!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.