La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

Our owners seem to have taken the stance of "say nothing and it will go away" or "If we stand up for ourselves it just fans the flames". I dont think our owners could be any wronger.

These shits who use the media to set the narrative will keep on doing it, they wont/dont stop because it works.

We really need to fight back, even if it is with facts, though I'd like to see some fake news being put out there, that will stop them.

They're bullies with all the traits of bullies, there's only one way to stop that

Our owners seem to have taken the stance of "say nothing and it will go away" or "If we stand up for ourselves it just fans the flames". I dont think our owners could be any wronger.

These shits who use the media to set the narrative will keep on doing it, they wont/dont stop because it works.

We really need to fight back, even if it is with facts, though I'd like to see some fake news being put out there, that will stop them.

They're bullies with all the traits of bullies, there's only one way to stop that
Agree very much with this. Our owners seem to have forgotten that we take the brunt of this shite while they are sat in the board suite eating their prawns, insulated from the insults.

Agree very much with this. Our owners seem to have forgotten that we take the brunt of this shite while they are sat in the board suite eating their prawns, insulated from the insults.

Perhaps the owners think you reading a few mean words from some fat Spanish prick in the paper every 6 months is not much of a trade off for everything they've given to Manchester City fans over the last 12 years?

They're sat in the board suite eating their prawns and plotting the way to the next 4 league titles, 2 FA Cups, 5 League Cups, 3 Community shields and more.

Christ. Perhaps just not be so fucking thin skinned at the words of a few people jealous of our success that you start bitching about the people who delivered that success in the first place.

Perhaps the owners think you reading a few mean words from some fat Spanish prick in the paper every 6 months is not much of a trade off for everything they've given to Manchester City fans over the last 12 years.
Totally disagree. We are their customers and life blood and they should NEVER trade that off. What they have done for us is great, but they have also made a lot of money, which is their purpose.

It's funny that amid all the rubbish that Tebas spouts about City and our finances that the one thing about Messi and Barcelona that he ignores is that they are trying to get him to agree to a 50% wage cut, along with his teammates. Despite my lamentable ignorance of the best way to finance a football club - so hopefully the gurus at UEFA can enlighten me - wage cuts seem a pretty poor motivational tool, and not likely to succeed in player retention. But no doubt Tebas understands these things more than I do, or a bunch of multibillionaire muslims either. Buy the players on a mountain of debt then pay them half what you promised. That's what made La Liga and Tebas great!

Totally disagree. We are their customers and life blood and they should NEVER trade that off. What they have done for us is great, but they have also made a lot of money, which is their purpose.

They haven't made any money at all. They've built an asset which has hypothetical value, but they're still about 1.5 Billion in the red after the money from Silver Lake and CMC.

That nice valuation from Forbes or extrapolating the Silver Lake deal is completely meaningless if there's no one who wants to pay 5x the current record acquisition of a football club. Manchester City has not delivered any money back to its investors to date.

Anyway, that's getting sidetracked - Stop getting so worked up about an irrelevant Spaniard insulting Abu Dhabi's ownership of City.

There's enough to worry about in life. Just ignore him like everyone else.

Last edited:
They haven't made any money at all. They've built an asset which has hypothetical value, but they're still about 1.5 Billion in the red after the money from Silver Lake and CMC.

That nice valuation from Forbes or extrapolating the Silver Lake deal is completely meaningless if there's no one who wants to pay 5x the current record acquisition of a football club. Manchester City has not delivered any money back to its investors to date.

Anyway, that's getting sidetracked - Stop getting so worked up about an irrelevant Spaniard insulting Abu Dhabi's ownership of City.

There's enough to worry about in life. Just ignore him like everyone else.
Are you Gerald Ratner?
PS ADUG received Cash for their CFG shares.

Are you Gerald Ratner?
PS ADUG received Cash for their CFG shares.

When? Part of the Chinese Media deal was that the money got reinvested into a Chinese CFG team and growing the game there, and the Silver Lake money is being invested in the new music venue.

Not that it would scratch the surface of the expenditure anyway if Mansour did pocket the money from the CFG invesntments.

If you invest in the CFG, you invest in City, you invest in Sheikh Mansour, you invest In ADUG, you invest in Abu Dhabi, doors open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.