Nations League

£20 million.

The kid is going to be very very special for us.

I’ve just read the report of the Spain game in the BBC website. I didn’t see any of the games but it sounds like young Mr Torres had a great game. It looks like we have ourselves a real bargain. I know that theoretically he is Sane’s replacement but it’s starting to look like he might be Sergio’s long term successor. I can see him and Gabby causing real havoc in the coming years.

I’ve just read the report of the Spain game in the BBC website. I didn’t see any of the games but it sounds like young Mr Torres had a great game. It looks like we have ourselves a real bargain. I know that theoretically he is Sane’s replacement but it’s starting to look like he might be Sergio’s long term successor. I can see him and Gabby causing real havoc in the coming years.
I just read that article, I really liked the part about Torres outshining his replacement at City, the ineffective Sane.

Yeah, you could be right there

Not the perfectly correct thread but Ederson and Jesus are about to play in a qualifier against Uruguay.

Is Ederson 1st choice all of a sudden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.