Nations League

No no no.

How have you just watched him score a hattrick of typical winger goals while playing on the wing and decided he's better of playing striker???

It's his movement off Morata that's so good, the late runs, finding space when Morata drags the CB's around. if you play him as a striker 99% of that is wasted.

This is why i didnt understand when people said he was RAW.
His football understanding is very mature for his age.
Footballanalysis.com did a great scouting report about a year ago, which described his attributes in detail.
As you said , not a centre forward, i would go further and say not a winger either, a composite player with much to offer.

True, although he is a dead ringer for Mo Howard from the Three Stooges too. :)
moe-howard-7.jpg

This is why i didnt understand when people said he was RAW.
His football understanding is very mature for his age.
Footballanalysis.com did a great scouting report about a year ago, which described his attributes in detail.
As you said , not a centre forward, i would go further and say not a winger either, a composite player with much to offer.

It's been a frustrating few months having people on here still complaining very loudly about not replacing Sané and not improving the attack when we've had this kid and if you'd seen him at Valencia or for Spain's u21 you knew how good he is.

Hopefully tonight will put that right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.