Nations League

MCFC (— Gundogan) 6 Germany 0
I’ve just read the report of the Spain game in the BBC website. I didn’t see any of the games but it sounds like young Mr Torres had a great game. It looks like we have ourselves a real bargain. I know that theoretically he is Sane’s replacement but it’s starting to look like he might be Sergio’s long term successor. I can see him and Gabby causing real havoc in the coming years.

Dias, Torres, Ake. Could be one of the best windows we've had for years.

Ederson is looking solid. He's been an imposing figure in the box, with his typical good distribution.

Jesus is looking more confident. Not up to much given the flow of the game but he's dribbling rather well, and looking increasingly mature in his decision making.

This dumb fucking commentator sees Jesus dribble past two players into the middle of the pitch and thinks it's Danilo..

Speaking of, Jesus has been doing some great dribbling into tight spaces this half. Looks a lot more lively than against Venezuela.

I’ve just read the report of the Spain game in the BBC website. I didn’t see any of the games but it sounds like young Mr Torres had a great game. It looks like we have ourselves a real bargain. I know that theoretically he is Sane’s replacement but it’s starting to look like he might be Sergio’s long term successor. I can see him and Gabby causing real havoc in the coming years.
The only time you'll see City players score 6 in a single game with Rodri and Gundo on the field at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.