Pep's contract situation

it must be a done deal in jan ? because all the signs with barca in trouble and needing a wage cut also messi out burst again and now pep signs a new deal now and not in the summer ?
Yep, i genuinely thought it was on the table in the summer but will certainly happen in Jan as it wont need to go through the courts. That and the chairman recently left Barca. Cards are all stacked and in order...

giphy.gif

Given that I was convinced that he wouldn't re-sign until he saw how we progressed in the four competitions this season, and especially in the CL, the way I read this is that he knows something for sure about Messi (along with Begiristain and Soriano) that we don't, and it may well be related to January. It's not only that, obviously. The rebuild is going the way he would have wanted. He knows that within the next two windows (at the outside) someone of the very highest quality has to be brought in for Sergio and Fern. He is the best person to have at the helm for that to happen, and everybody knows it.

The greatest club in the world, sign the greatest manger in the world, with the greatest footballers, and the greatest fans, or should I say the majority.
To many fans are so negative, find it difficult to understand, what a club what a ride, love it, cant wait to get back to going again next year, we will be right up there, this year, the next, and the year after, and forever more.

Some say last year was a disaster, we won a cup, not long ago that was just a dream, wake up everything is great, you could support the RAGS.
I agree apart from the greatest footballers.

Think Pep needs to sort out the team again like he did after his first season, this time offensively!

I was being slightly flippant

Potch did a half decent job at Southampton and got spurs into the top four and a good run in the CL
The same could be said about Harry Redknapp
If Sergio's foot hadn't been given offside by VAR in the C/L quarter final then Poch would have been sacked by Levy at the end of that season as they were going backwards under him.

As for Pep staying, it is great news; players will want to come here to play for the best Manager not only to win trophies but to improve themselves.

Superb news , thought Pep might have been done at the end of this season and if he were to sign maybe one season but signing for 2 seasons gives everyone connected with the club great stability moving forward .
We were told for years you won’t find success swapping and sacking managers , where that statement these days we use to have that rammed down our throats .
Really want Pep to see Klopp off now let’s finish him wipe that smirk from his face.
Pep can evolve the team now moving forward get some power in the team and sort out the finishing and we’re goung to take some stopping .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.