Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Not being a doom monger here but I have a horrible feeling this will be the season where Sergio declines drastically. I think he’ll rarely be fit and when he does feature he won’t be match fit. Just a Hunch but I feel the days of him having any impact on our seasons have sailed.
Lets hope you're wrong on that, if Aguero starts banging them in, the confidence will soar back into the front line for me. It shouldn't be like that but our players are very confidence orientated IMO and bad performances of one player seem to spread to other players like it's contageous. I wish we could move away from that a bit.

Groundhog day. 'Nother on the pitch where we can't finish and fall for the sucker - twice. In title winning seasons we would have converted the possession into enough goals forestall any counter threat. It's an interesting situation where a world class midfield and erstwhile prolific scorers can't notch a goal.

Guys, it's not end of the world..

Pep is staying till 2023 - we will come back..

At least now it's obvious what we need and for example in the second half of
18/19 or during whole 19/20 season we didn't know what was the reason and
where we had the problems..

Now it's obvious that Sane was the best winger we had and unfortunately Sterling isn't
that kind of player. Also Mahrez isn't good at all and Sterling was way better there..

Bernardo isn't gonna happen on David Silva`s position and otherwise - Debruyne is out of his natural position..

and etc and etc.

Now club has to address solutions to these problems and we will start to improve definitely..

The most important and painful stuff is behind and that's something I am happy about..
For example, when I saw from the February of 2019 that Sane was on the bench constantly and
we were playing with inverted wingers and etc - couldn't sleep and eat and live well, had some
depression and didn't want to live any more :D

Now I am happy that Pep understands that and maybe he will solve this problem :)

i said early in the post we need to hold our nerve
confidence is low and the form is missing BUT it will come and it will only take a big win and city will be flying

the only down side is KDB he looks lost and so unfit and the simple passes are not happening and talk about struggling ? well 95% of city form come from him and if KDB is on it city win most games ? he needs a rest out of the team and dare i say make him fight for a place in the team

I thought Maureen was done at the Top level.

I am thinking maybe i got that wrong.

This shit continues,The Christmas Tree might last longer than Pep does.

We are regressing at an alarming rate.

Pep body language,and cheesy smiling screams he dosent give a fuck.

And it is trickling down to the team,half of them are on easy street,

Why the fuck did we extend whilst in decline for 18 months.

What is the plan...try and stay in contention.Until 35 year old Messi rocks up to put a smile on Peps face for the next 2 years.
Why are you even talking about Messi joining us. Lol. He is probably sending bartomeu Christmas gifts.

Another game too add to the stat of losing at half time and failing too turn it around. We never make changes, doesn’t change the system or anything. Just swapping two players and playing the same way is just insanity when it’s clearly not working... oh and waiting 20 minutes too do that is even worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.