Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

If you look at our players who performed in the international games they probably get a lift when there is no parked bus it must be frustrating as fcuk week in week out playing against parked buses and teams score from there first shot.
agree it must be as boring as shit to know you are playing against the bus again, it would boring in fact City games are getting abit boring to watch as i like to watch a good game and watching attack v defence doesnt do it for me.
But its down to City to work it out.

Niether are cutting it at present

Mahrez has never cut it however hence people willing to give B. Silva a chance (but his tiem is running out Ill admit)
I'm going off what they've done this season not what they did 3 years ago. Bernardo's credit was used up 18 months ago. He's been a passenger since. His nice guy persona seems to allow everyone to look past his contribution on the pitch though, which is basically nothing. Both of them should be nowhere near starting.

Shite. Too much holistic penny pinching has fucked us over now our best players have all aged and/or left.

We desperately lack pace and a cutting edge. If we don't sign Sancho and Haaland in summer we'll be seeing games like this for a while.

Zaba, Toure, Kompany, Silva, no Ferna or Aguero this season. All big players, all leaders in their own way. You can only paper over cracks so long, we’ve not recruited well.

Pep said a while back if he has to motivate players there’s a problem. Well there’s a huge problem because the dressing room is weak, talented but weak.

Playing well but failing to score goals, fucking hell Pep about time you started getting a bit nasty with some of those players. Not sure this nicey nicey never have a go at the players works, they have to know when they're fucking up not sure Pep ever singles out individuals but it needs to start.

I'm going off what they've done this season not what they did 3 years ago. Bernardo's credit was used up 18 months ago. He's been a passenger since. His nice guy persona seems to allow everyone to look past his contribution on the pitch though, which is basically nothing. Both of them should be nowhere near starting.

Spot on mate and if u want to delve even deeper 1 only has to looks at stats of Mahrez & Bernardo and FFS wins easily, but Bernardo is a nice guy so it's ok.

Are you saying Jesus is ready to take up Agüero's place as our main striker? If No then he is just a not good enough backup.how many times has he stepped in to change the game for us in important matches ?
well he has had plenty of chances against inferior opposition to Germany to do that for us, but he doesn't. He is too immobile for his position in our team, caught out to often.
Don’t give 2 fucks what he did against Germany tbh . He wasn’t the worst tonight though was he

Yep, keep fooling yourself mate. How many points did they beat us by last year?
Not fooling myself at all, we outplayed them and should have won. Do you think the Jesus disallowed goal today would have been disallowed for liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.